This article will take Admin's through the steps for updating a Live Learning. To create or update a Live Learning, this feature must first be enabled for your Acorn site. Reach out to the Acorn Support Team if you require this feature to be turned on. To discover how to Create a Live Learning please read this article.
1. Navigate to the 'Catalogue' and select the 'View Live Learning' button of the Live Learning that requires to be updated.
2. Click the icon and select 'Update Live Learning' from the menu.
In the Update Live Learning page, complete the following:
- Live Learning Name - Enter the name of your Live Learning.
- Access - If you are an Acorn Administrator, you will have the option to define the type of access for the Live Learning. You will not have this option if you are a Tenancy Administrator.
- 'Tenancy Live Learning' means that the Live Learning will only be available to a specific tenancy on the Acorn Site.
- 'Open' means that the Live Learning will be available to all tenancies on the Acorn Site.
- Category - Live Learnings can be assigned to Categories which can allow for users to find the content using the filters provided in the Catalogue.
- Tag - Live Learnings can also have Tags. This is another filtering option for users when they are accessing content in the Catalogue.
- Cost - If payment is required to access the Live Learning, you can identify the cost to the users with this field. This is not a payment barrier. You will need to apply a Payment Method to the Live Learning in order to accept payments.
- Duration - Adding a Duration will indicate to users how long it will take to complete the Live Learning. This can be set in hours, minutes and seconds if required.
- Live Learning Description - The editing tool allows you to provide a textual or visual description of the Live Learning. This can be plain text, or HTML and include links, images, media files etc.
- Enable Completion Certificate - Enabling this toggle will allow for users to obtain a Completion Certificate once they have completed the Live Learning. This certificate can be downloaded by the user from the Live Learning or Training History page. Custom Completion Certificates can be uploaded to Acorn. Visit the Custom Certificate page for more information.
- Hidden - Enabling the Hidden toggle will hide the Live Learning within the Catalogue. A hidden Live Learning is only accessible to users who have been registered for a Session by an Administrator, or have accessed it via a Program.
- Bypass Hidden Link - Using this secret link, users can access this live learning even if it's hidden. Re-generating the link will invalidate the old one.
- Prerequisites - Adding a Prerequisite will allow you to select a range of content such as Courses, Live Learnings, Videos, Resources or Programs a user must complete before allowing them to access this Live Learning.
- Live Learning Image - Drag and drop, or browse your files to upload an image. Use the slider to select the portion of the image you wish to display. The image will be cropped to an aspect ratio of 16:9.
Once you have updated the Live Learning details, click the button.
You have now successfully updated a Live Learning and will immediately be taken to the View Live Learning page.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Create a Live Learning
- Update a Live Learning
- Session Registration Form
- How to Create a Live Learning Integration with Microsoft Teams
- How to Create or Update a Live Learning Event
- How to Create or Update a Live Learning Session
- How to Add an Activity to a Live Learning
- Update an Activity in a Live Learning