Creating a Page Activity
1. Navigate to a Course > Click the > Start Editing > Create Activity .
2. Select 'Page' from the Activity Type dropdown menu.
3. Fill in the following details:
- Page Name - Enter the title of the page.
- Page Description - Add a description that will be visible on the course page.
- Enter your Page content - The page activity allows for the use of a text editor to create headings, paragraphs, embedded links, videos, images and other web content.
- Hidden to Users - Configure the optional toggle button to hide an activity. A hidden activity is never visible to general users, and is used to restrict access to certain material to administrators and facilitators. The default setting (white button) is not to hide an activity.
- Icon (optional) - Click the SELECT ICON button to choose a simple icon to appear adjacent to the activity name in the Course view page. Click the CHANGE ICON button to change it, or click directly on the icon to remove it.
- Previous Course Completion Prerequisite - Configure the optional toggle button to require the user to have completed this course previously to be allowed access to this activity. This is useful for refresher training, that might allow users a shorter version of the content if they have done the training before. The default setting (white button) is not to require the Course to have been completed prior.
- Activity Prerequisites (optional) - Click the ADD PREREQUISITE button repeatedly to define if All or Any of the selected activities must be completed before this activity can be accessed by users. If a prerequisite is hidden to a user for any reason, they will not be required to complete it before accessing this activity.
- Completion Criteria - Select one of the following three activity completion criteria before this activity can be marked as completed: Users must click the URL in this activity; Users must manually mark themselves complete for this activity (regardless of having visited the website); or Disable activity completion if there is no requirement to mark off this activity as completed.
4. Click the button or the button at the bottom of the page.
You have successfully configured a Page activity!