This article will show you how to update the tenancy support details, tenancy colours, logo and language.
1. Navigate to Admin menu.
2. Select Tenancy Management menu item.
3. Click Update Tenancy.
4. Complete the following fields:
- Home Slider - This allows a slider widget on the default widget dashboard. Add content by clicking the down arrow or by adding extra slides.
- Home Links - This allows for link blocks to be added to the default widget dashboard. Provide the Label and Link then select an Icon.
- Support Contact Name - This is the name that is displayed in the support pop-up when clicked by users. The support button can be found in the footer of your Acorn site.
- Support Contact Email - This is the contact address displayed to users in the support pop-up mentioned above.
- Support Contact Link - This is an alternative contact method for support. Users can submit support via a website link instead of using the email address.
- Tenancy Colours - Enter your desired colour HEX or RGB code into the colour picker. Alternatively, use the colour palette option. Click here for more information.
- Tenancy Language - Select the default language for all users within the tenancy. Click here for more information.
- Tenancy Logo - Upload an image from your device.