This guide will show Admin users how to..
1. Proceed to Catalogue > Filter by Courses > Click on the Course.
2. Click > Select 'Completion Criteria' > Setup the Completion Criteria.
On the Completion Criteria page:
Check each of the Course activities to be included in the the completion criteria for the Course.
- If All is selected, every checked activity must be completed for a user to be be marked as complete for the Course.
- If Any is selected, only one of the checked activities needs to be completed for a user to be marked as complete for the Course.
Note: At least one activity must be checked.
3. Click the UPDATE COMPLETION CRITERIA button at the bottom of the page.
How to Update the Course Completion Criteria.
1. Complete Steps 1 to 3 above.
2. If the Course completion criteria is different to the previous configuration, the following prompt will appear:
- If you select 'Remove Completions', all users who currently meet the old criteria but not the new criteria will be marked as incomplete. Please note that this action will preserve their activity completions while excluding their course completions. Once they meet the new criteria, their status will be changed back to complete."
- If you opt to 'Retain Completions', users who are currently marked as complete will maintain their completion status based on the previous criteria. All other users will need to meet the new criteria to achieve course completion.
You have now successfully updated the Course completion criteria :)