This guide will show Admins how to create an External Learning for a user. It will also show users how to create External Learnings for themselves via the 'Training History' tab on the My Learning page.
External Learnings are a way to track training completed externally, so that this training can be reported on in the LMS. If you are unable to find the External Learning page, please contact support to turn the feature on.
Creating an External Learning for yourself (All Users):
1. Navigate to your 'Training History' page by clicking My Learning > Training History.
2. Click "External Learning" and click .
3. Fill out the External Learning form and then selecting .
You have now successfully created an External Learning!
Creating an External Learning for another user (Admins Only):
1. Navigate to the 'Add External Learning' page by clicking Admin > User Management > Add External Learning.
2. Select the user you are creating an External Learning for by clicking the button, selecting the user and then clicking .
Note: Only one user can be selected at a time.
3. Create an External Learning for the user by clicking the button, filling out the External Learning form and then selecting .
You have now successfully created an External Learning for a user!