This guide will show you how to assign a user as a Live Learning facilitator.
Facilitators are users that can perform the same actions as a tenancy administrator, but only within the subset of Live Learning specified by the administrator. The exception is facilitators are unable to delete a Live Learning.
1. Click the Catalogue link located in the top right hand corner of the site to open the catalogue.
2. Search the catalogue and click the VIEW LIVE LEARNING button of the Live Learning shell to create the facilitator in.
3. Click on the icon. Select "Assign Facilitators"
4. Click the Assign Facilitators button to select a user (or users) as a facilitator.
5. Select one or more users to be assigned as a facilitator. Use the search for last name or email fields to find the user if required.
6. Click the button in the bottom right hand corner of the page.
Note: If you would like to unassign a facilitator, simple follow the steps above except in Step 4, use the button .
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Update Live Learning Completions
- How to Delete a Live Learning
- How to Delete a Live Learning Event & Session
- How to Manage Expressions of Interest for a Live Learning Event
- How to Email Live Learning Registrants
- How to Register/Withdraw a User from a Live Learning Session
- Assign a Live Learning Facilitator