This article will guide Administrators through the process of deleting a tenancy.
If you require assistance managing the tenancies on your Acorn PLMS site, please reach out to the Acorn Support Team at email@example.com.
Please note - To delete a tenancy, all users and content must be removed.
1. Navigate to the Admin menu.
2. Select Tenancy Management.
3. Click Browse and Update Tenancies from the secondary dropdown menu.
4. Search for the tenancy you intend to delete, and click the icon under the Delete Tenancy column.
5. Click Confirm to delete the tenancy. A new popup will appear to confirm that the tenancy has successfully been deleted.
You have now successfully deleted the tenancy.