The 'user is in another tenancy' error is caused when a user with the same username exists within another tenancy on the LMS.
This error can occur when you create a user manually or through a bulk user upload.
To resolve this, simply go to 'Browse and Update Tenancies' under 'Tenancy Management'. Simply click the '-' icon on the tenancy the user is in and select the user. Then click the '+' icon on the tenancy you want to place the user and select the user.
You can find more information on this screen here.
Note: You must be an Acorn Administrator to perform this action
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Australian Privacy FAQ
- How to use Developer APIs
- "What is Shared During Content Sharing?"
- Users Not Showing in Reports?
- "How do I upload training done outside of the LMS?"
- "I'm an Admin, why can't I complete quizzes from my account?"
- Hidden vs Deactivated Courses
- CPD Points
- Sandbox/Staging/Testing Site