If you are here, you may be thinking you need somewhere to test things without impacting your users.
Luckily, we bring answers. Acorn offers a Staging site free of charge. Your access would be a tenancy on the site so you won't be able to test cross-tenancy features but you do get early access to our patch notes.
In the Staging site, it has all of the new features announced in the 'Coming Soon' patch notes. You will have 2 weeks early access to these features to test before they reach your users.
How do I get access?
Pretty simple, just log a ticket with our support team. We will create the tenancy for you and provide login details for you to use.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Australian Privacy FAQ
- How to use Developer APIs
- "What is Shared During Content Sharing?"
- Users Not Showing in Reports?
- "How do I upload training done outside of the LMS?"
- "I'm an Admin, why can't I complete quizzes from my account?"
- Hidden vs Deactivated Courses
- CPD Points
- Sandbox/Staging/Testing Site