Live Learning Integrations
This article will show you how to create a Live Learning Integration with MS Teams.
Please note - MS Teams Integration feature is required. Please contact support to have this enabled for your Acorn LMS site.
1. Navigate to Admin > Live Learning Management > Live Learning Integrations.
2. Expand the Microsoft Teams option and select CREATE INTEGRATION.
3. Insert the following information:
- Integration Name - This will displayed in the Live Learning Integration list as pictured above.
- Integration Label - This is displayed as the Live Learning session type.
- Automatically Mark Attendance - Registrants will automatically be marked as attended one day after the session ends. Users who are Withdrawn, marked as Did Not Attend or marked as Partially Attended before that time will not be automatically marked as attended.
- Private - Private integrations cannot be used by other users. This cannot be changed.
4. Click CREATE INTEGRATION to save.
The live learning integration will now be available to select when creating a new session.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Create a Live Learning
- Update a Live Learning
- Session Registration Form
- How to Create a Live Learning Integration with Microsoft Teams
- How to Create or Update a Live Learning Event
- How to Create or Update a Live Learning Session
- How to Add an Activity to a Live Learning
- Update an Activity in a Live Learning