Acorn Service Level Agreement
Effective Starting: August 1st, 2022.
Acorn will use all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the Solution is available to the Company with a Monthly Uptime Percentage of at least 99.6% during any calendar month.
|No system impact
|This category is for help tickets and system requests. There is no impact or defect regarding the system.
|Slight system impact
|A defect in the system has been detected and logged. However, it is minor and does not reduce the performance of the system. Most small bugs and visual errors are put into this category.
|Moderate system impact
|A problem has been identified by a system admin that reduces the systems performance or restricts access to parts of the system. If the system is crashing or severely reduced performance is detected, then it will be logged as high priority.
|Major system impact or disruption
|These issues trigger an automated phone call and text message to client officers and support users for immediate action.
* All response times are in business hours.
The Solution is monitored 24/7/365 by Acorn.
Acorn offers support services between 8:30am to 5:30pm AEST, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. For ‘High’ and ‘Extraordinary’ incidents, Acorn offers 24/7/365 support services.
Support Requests Process
Please log all support requests through the following channels:
Phone: +61 2 6100 3464 (Asia Pacific)
Phone: +1 (888) 419-205 (North America)
Monthly Uptime Percentage means the percentage calculated by subtracting from 100% the percentage of minutes during the month in which the Solution was unavailable due to Unplanned Downtime.
Scheduled Maintenance means proactive maintenance carried out by Acorn to ensure the Solution meets the Service Commitment. Scheduled Maintenance services will occur between 9PM and 5AM Saturday AEST.
SLA Exclusions means any unavailability, suspension, or termination of the availability of the Solution, or any other Solution performance issues:
- that result from a suspension described in the Agreement;
- caused by factors outside of Acorn reasonable control, including any major event or related problems with impact beyond the demarcation point of the Solution;
- that result from any actions or inactions of the Company
- that result from the Company’s equipment, software, or other technology
- that result from failures of individual instances not attributable to Acorn unavailability;
- that result from any Scheduled Maintenance during the Scheduled Maintenance period; or
- arising from our suspension and termination of the Company’s right to use Solution in accordance with the Agreement.
Unplanned Downtime means any time the Solution is not available due to an event or circumstance other than for Scheduled Maintenance, which includes the amount of time required by Acorn to resolve or provide a work-around for the failure of any business-critical primary feature of the Solution in accordance with the Agreement.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Australian Privacy FAQ
- How to use Developer APIs
- "What is Shared During Content Sharing?"
- Users Not Showing in Reports?
- "How do I upload training done outside of the LMS?"
- "I'm an Admin, why can't I complete quizzes from my account?"
- Hidden vs Deactivated Courses
- CPD Points
- Sandbox/Staging/Testing Site