Emailing Live Learning Registrants
In this article we will teach you how to email users registered in a Live Learning Session.
To Email Registrants:
1. Proceed to the Live Learning > Click on the Event > Click on the Session.
2. Click 'Email Registrants' > Update the Following info:
- Send to all Registrants - Toggle off to send email to specific registrants only.
- Send to Tenancy support contact - Enabling this option will send the email to the Tenancy support contact.
- Send to all assigned facilitators - Enabling this option will send an email to all facilitators assigned to this Live Learning.
- Email subject line - A customizable email subject that has has default placeholders of the event name and session start time.
- Email Body - An empty word document for administrators or facilitators to add their email text.
- Schedule Email - This email can be scheduled to be sent at a later date and time.
- Email Attachments - Drag and drop a file into the file upload area.
3. Click to send the email to the registrants of your live learning!
You have now configured your email to be sent to your Live Learning registrants!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Update Live Learning Completions
- How to Delete a Live Learning
- How to Delete a Live Learning Event & Session
- How to Manage Expressions of Interest for a Live Learning Event
- How to Email Live Learning Registrants
- How to Register/Withdraw a User from a Live Learning Session
- Assign a Live Learning Facilitator