Expressions of Interest
This feature serves as a Live Learning waitlist, allowing users to express interest even when sessions are full or have passed. Facilitators and administrators can set notification thresholds to be alerted when a session generates significant interest. It replicates a traditional waitlist, letting interested users express their desire to participate and receive notifications when spots open up, or a new session is created. Follow this link if you need to Create a Live Learning
Proceed to a Live Learning > Click > Click 'Start Editing' > Click .
Update the following to allow users to Express their interest in an event:
- Expression of Interest - Toggle on to allow users to express their interest for this event. Users who express their interest will receive email notifications when a new session becomes available within the event.
- Notify Expression of Interest Upon Withdrawal - Toggle on to notify users who have expressed interest in a event, when a user has withdrawn from the event.
- Expression of Interest Facilitator Notification - a notification will be sent to facilitators when the number of users who have expressed their interest reaches this number. Enter 0 to omit this notification.
You have now enabled an Expression of Interest :)
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Update Live Learning Completions
- How to Delete a Live Learning
- How to Delete a Live Learning Event & Session
- How to Manage Expressions of Interest for a Live Learning Event
- How to Email Live Learning Registrants
- How to Register/Withdraw a User from a Live Learning Session
- Assign a Live Learning Facilitator