LinkedIn Learning Integration
This article will show you how to create a LinkedIn Integration with Acorn.
Please note you will need to contact Acorn support to have LinkedIn Learning enabled, we will need to configure SSO. After you have contacted support to enable LinkedIn Learning on your site, follow the steps below to create your integration.
1. Navigate to Admin > Live Learning Management > Integrations Hub.
2. Expand the LinkedIn Learning option and select CREATE INTEGRATION.
3. Fill in the LinkedIn Learning Details:
- Name - The title of the integration. Ex. LinkedIn Learning Integration.
- Client ID - LinkedIn learning API keys will be given to you by Acorn admin after we configure SSO
- Client Secret - LinkedIn learning API keys will be given to you by Acorn admin after we configure SSO.
- Tenancies - Specify which Tenancy you want to enable the integration with.
- Linkedin Learning ID Pattern - For ID Pattern select User ID from the Add Fields dropdown.
4. Click CREATE INTEGRATION.