Deleting a Live Learning
To Delete a Live Learning, you must first delete all the Sessions and Events in the Live Learning.
Follow the steps below:
1. Proceed to the Live Learning > Click > Click 'Start Editing'.
2. Click on the Event > Click 'Show Past Sessions ' > Click to delete the Session.
- You MUST delete a Live Learning's sessions before you can delete the event.
- If a Session has attendance it can ONLY be deleted by support.
3. Click next to the Event to delete it.
4. Click > Delete Live Learning.
Note: This action cannot be undone, all data associated with the Live Learning will be deleted.
There is an option to deactivate a Live Learning.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Update Live Learning Completions
- How to Delete a Live Learning
- How to Delete a Live Learning Event & Session
- How to Manage Expressions of Interest for a Live Learning Event
- How to Email Live Learning Registrants
- How to Register/Withdraw a User from a Live Learning Session
- Assign a Live Learning Facilitator