This guide will show you how to update the tenancy home page slider and links, support details, system colours and tenancy logo.
1. Click the Admin tab located at the top right hand corner of the site to open the Admin menu.
2. Click the Tenancy Management menu item.
3. Click the Update Tenancy sub-menu item.
4. In the Update Tenancy page , click the optional ADD SLIDE link in the Home Slider section to configure a slide name, text and image (which will appear in the top left hand quadrant of the tenancy home page).
Note: If the ADD SLIDE link has been selected but a slide not configured, click the Remove Slide minus icon to remove the uncompleted slide.
5. In the Update Tenancy page, complete the following optional fields in the Home Slider section.
- Slide Title – e.g. Name of the tenant.
- Slide Text – Text relevant to the tenant.
- Slide Image – Upload an image using the image cropper. The image will be cropped to an aspect ratio of 16:9. Click on the image to remove it.
Note: Click the ADD SLIDE link again to repeat the process if more than one slide is to be displayed (overlaid on each other) on the tenancy home page.
6. In the Update Tenancy page, click the optional ADD LINK link in the Home Links section to configure a URL label (which is displayed along the bottom of the tenancy home page).
7. In the Update Tenancy page, click in the Link 1 field.
8. In the Update Tenancy page (only partially shown below), complete the following fields for Link 1.
- Link Label – The URL label to be displayed on the home page.
- Link URL – The URL.
- Icon – Click the SELECT ICON button to choose a small icon to appear adjacent to the label on the homepage. Click the Change Icon button to change it, or click directly on the icon to remove it.
Note: Click the ADD LINK link again to repeat the process if more than one URL label is to be displayed across the bottom of the tenancy home page.
9. In the Update Tenancy page, update the tenancy Support Contact Name and Support Contact Email fields if required. Note: These two fields cannot be left blank.
10. In the Update Tenancy page, click in the optional Primary Colour bar.
11. Enter the HEX or RGB code of the desired colour into the colour picker box or use the palette provided, and then click anywhere outside the box.
12. Repeat Steps 10 and 11 to change the Secondary Colour, Light Colour and the Dark Colour if required.
13. In the Update Tenancy page, upload the tenancy logo using the image cropper. The image will be cropped to an aspect ratio of 16:9. Click on the image to remove it.
14. Update the Site Forum Name and Description.
15. To save all changes, click the UPDATE TENANCY button at the bottom left hand corner of the Update Tenancy page.
16. Click CONTINUE in the success message box that appears.
You have successfully updated a Tenancy!