This article will guide Admin's through the process of sharing content between tenancies.
In order to share content to another tenancy, a content sharing pathway will need to be established. To find out more information on how to set up this pathway please read the Content Sharing Pathway article.
Please note - Only Acorn Administrators can share content between tenancies. To find out more about the roles within Acorn please read the What are the Different User Roles article.
1. Navigate to the 'Admin' menu and select 'Tenancy Management'. Click 'Content Sharing Pathways' from the secondary dropdown menu.
2. Click the icon inline with the tenancy you intend to share content to.
3. Select the content you want to share, then hit 'Confirm'.
The content you selected will now be shared to the tenancy.
It will be hidden by default. A administrator will need to unhide the content for it to be visible in the Catalogue. To learn how to unhide content, please read the Content Visibility article.
1. To unshare content click the icon inline with the tenancy you intend to unshare content from.
2. Select the content you want to unshare then hit 'Confirm'.
The content you selected will no longer be shared to the tenancy.